Name Poem (Sisters Birthday)

13:05 Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Name Poem for Sisters Birthday


This birthday name poem for a sister makes an ideal gift for your sisters birthday just insert her birthday date and name in the appropriate place and you have the sisters birthday poem.



Especially for You


Another year has come and gone
and again it’s the (date)
time for us to make a fuss
on your very special day
Born the youngest of our family
my sister forevermore
we formed a special bond
that’s solid to the core
So (name) my dear sister
my love I send to you
on this special occasion
from a heart that’s true
For it’s a day to celebrate
with moments filled with glee
a chance for me to show you
just how much you mean to me
So along with all the gifts and cards
and I’m sure there’ll be a few
i give to you this birthday rhyme
that was written especially for you

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: